You said “Yes”…
The date is set…
Time to start planning…
So much to think about…
Where to start?
Start by visiting a Bridal Show
Attending a Bridal Show will be very helpful in planning your wedding, whether you need to plan the entire event, or just fill in some of the missing pieces. It is the perfect place to meet prospective suppliers, see what venues have to offer, gather information, see the latest fashions, get new ideas, register for prizes and much, much more. Take the stress out of planning your wedding by attending a Bridal Show where you can see it all under one roof.
- Here are a few reasons to attend a Bridal Show:
To Save Money – many vendors offer great deals on show specials and packages. By seeing different vendors you can get cost comparisons all on the same day.
- Meet the Vendors all under One Roof – save time traveling from store to store when you can see everyone in a compact defined time period. Here you can talk to the vendors in person about their services and ask all the questions you need to make your decision.
- Try Free Samples and Product – sample wedding cakes and cupcakes, hear live music from DJs, view limousines, pick up product samples, view photography photos and books, get a hair and make-up consultation and so much more!
- Check Out the Latest Trends – see what’s in style for gowns, tuxedos, floral designs and accessories. Make sure to watch the Fashion Shows as well as visit the vendors.
Some helpful hints for your day at a Bridal Show:
- Purchase your tickets in advance – online tickets save 30%.
- Prepare peel off labels with your name, phone number, email address and wedding date – saves time when you register for prizes and/or giving info to vendors.
- Write down what you liked about a vendor on a business card or literature so you remember when you get home.
- Ask a lot of questions – the show is filled with wedding professionals so take advantage of their knowledge and learn as much as you can.
- Have fun! Even though you are on a mission to plan your wedding day doesn’t mean you can’t have some fun doing it. Bring your bridesmaids, your groom-to-be, your mom and dad and enjoy some bonding time.
Visit The Bridal Show-Burlington/Oakville taking place January 28th & 29th, 2017 at the Burlington Convention Centre. Visit www.thebridalshow.ca today.